Week 1: Who are we & how were we affected by our country’s past?
- Free: Harvard assessment to test if you’re a racist
- Free: Assessment to test how rich you are
- 2015 – Six things white people have that black people don’t
- 2011 – Colorblind ideology as a form of racism
Week 2: What are South Africa’s biggest problems at the moment?
- 2017 – The anatomy of state capture
Week 3: Why aren’t we further along the road of reconciliation?
Week 4: What are our biggest fears regarding South Africa?
- 2017 – Coligny: The shape of things to come?
- 2017 – Gupta’s fueling racial tensions
- 2017 – Thuli Madonsela on anti-white extremism
Week 5: What would proper reconciliation look like and where does restitution fit in? How would it look like?